How To Use The Advanced Mode
This article will explain how to use the advanced mode of The NFT Generator.
May 31, 2022
3 min read
The NFT Generator now allows you to create advanced collections with specific categories such as male or female, unique characters such as 1 of 1’s or any number of variations or branches within your collection.
You will notice there is a toggle that you can click to turn on or off the advanced mode of the NFT generator.
The interface will look pretty similar to what you are usually accustomed in the simplified or standard mode. However, you will notice there is an additional box on the top where you can add branches.
This functionality to add branches will allow you to create any complex collection you desire, for example, say that we are going to create an emojis collection of 25 emoji faces distributed as follows:
- 400 emojis will be regular yellow-face emojis
- 400 emojis will be tanned-face emojis
- 1 emoji will be the holy emoji
This is a job for the advanced mode. The first step is to toggle on the advanced mode by clicking on the switch on the top right.
From there we will create 3 branches:
- The first branch we will call yellow-face emojis
- The second branch we will call tanned-face emojis
- The third branch we will call holy emoji (this will be our 1 of 1)
Now that we have our 3 branches we start by selecting the first branch (the one called yellow-face emojis) and add all the layers that go in there.
- For the background layer we will add the blue and green backgrounds.
- For the face layer we will add the yellow face only (this will make sure that all the combinations of that branch come out with a yellow rounded face).
- For the eyes layer we will add all the combinations that go with the yellow face.
- For the mouth layer we will add the specific mouths that go well with that yellow-face emojis.
Every time that we add our layers we have the option to select the rarity of each specific trait as well as the rarity of the layer as a whole.
Once we are done adding all the layers we will continue with the second branch which corresponds to the tanned-faced emojis. The process here looks quite the same:
- For the background layer we will add the purple and red backgrounds.
- For the face layer we will add the tanned face only (this will make sure that all the combinations of that branch come out with a crispy tanned rounded face).
- For the eyes layer we will add all the combinations that go with the tanned face.
- For the mouth layer we will add the specific mouths that go well with that tanned-face emojis.
- We will add an extra layer called hat and we will add a cowboy hat since this is a specific layer that only goes with our tanned emojis.
Lastly, we are left with our 1 of 1 which is the holy emoji. For this last branch we will add one image per layer to create a single NFT character.
- We will add the light blue background layer.
- For the face layer we will add the light yellow face that has been reserved for this purpose only.
- For the eyes we will add the eyes in shape of hearts that we had reserved for this 1 of 1.
- For the mouth we will add a big old smile.
- And lastly, for the top of the head we will add a halo that will make our emoji the holy emoji.
This completes the 1 of 1 along with the other 2 branches in the collection. As I mentioned earlier, we selected 400 yellow-face emojis, 400 tanned-face emojis and 1 holy emoji.
Now all that’s left to do is to click on Download Collection and the full collection with all the 3 branches will start to generate and download along with the accompanying metadata that will contain all 3 branches in a single file.
As you can see this feature allows you to generate different variations to your collection giving you the ability to add male / female variations or branches where only certain attributes mix with each other as well as adding 1 of 1s to your collection.
If you have any questions on how to use this feature please feel free to contact us through our live chat or <span>send us an email,</span> we’re always happy to help.