How To Make Your NFT Collection Using Our Generator
Making your own NFT collection is ridiculously easy using our NFT generator and it requires absolutely no coding skills at all. It is a simple website where you upload your images and the computer makes thousands of unique art pieces for you to sell.
February 23, 2021
5 min read
Example of an NFT collection
If you have used our NFT generator you have probably realized that it is extremely easy to use. In fact, our NFT generator has been considered as one of the top 10 in the industry.
We simplified many options in order to make sure that we offer the best user experience when it comes to finding the easiest and most simple to use NFT generator out there.
You only have two steps: uploading your layers and downloading your NFT collection. That’s it.
For each asset you can select the rarity.
You can even give it a name and description which will be used for the metadata of your collection if you choose to.
That’s basically a complete overview of how our NFT generator works, but, just to be sure we are being super, hyper, mega clear, we’ll go through every step in this blog post - and if you have questions you can still send us an email and we’ll be happy to help.
So, without further ado, let’s get into it, shall we?
Step 1. Add your layers
Adding multiple layers
The first step is adding your layers. If you want to know how to get the layers for your collection just check out our previous blog post which explains what you need to create an NFT collection.
If you already have your layers, great! Just click on the ”ADD LAYER” button and upload those babies up by looking them on your device or just drag and drop them into the black box.
Adding images to a layer
Once you upload the assets of your layer, they will show up one by one as it is show in the following image:
Selecting rarity of an image
As you can see, you can select a rarity for each of the assets on your layer. If you want a specific trait or asset to show up a lot in your NFTs then choose “Common”, or if you want a specific trait to be super exclusive then choose “Ultra Rare”, and naturally if you want to make it a little bit exclusive but not too much then choose “Rare”.
That’s it. Now you can hit that “SAVE” button and add your next layer.
Don’t forget to give it a name so you can identify it later - it will also be used for the metadata of your collection.
Ideally your first layer should be the one that is most at the back - typically your background.
However if you add them in a random order you’ll have the possibility to re-organize them later on, so you don’t have to worry about having to re-start again.
To re-organize your layers you have the option to drag them around, or you can click on the “up” or “down” arrows to move your layers up or down. The first layer would be the one that should be completely at the back, and the last layer would be the one that is completely at the front. In any case, you will see how your NFTs change as you re-organize your layers, so there is no room for confusion.
All righty! So now you’ve added all your layers, every time choosing the rarity of each asset, and you have potentially re-organized them in case you uploaded them in a different order.
Now, what’s next? Well, the only thing left to do is to download your collection and start selling!
Step 2. Download your collection
To download your collection all you need to do is:
- Choose the size of your collection: This refers to how many NFTs do you want to generate, it can be any number you want from 1 up to 10,000 so long as you have uploaded enough assets for the computer to make all the combinations that you want.
- Give your collection a name and description: This is optional, which means that you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, however, it will be used for your collection metadata, just as your layers names are used for the same purpose.
- Click the download button and pay: That’s it, you are one step away from downloading your brand new NFT collection. You will not be charged every time you make a collection since it is a subscription service and you can make as many NFTs as you want.
Great! That’s all you need to know to create your awesome new NFT collection.
Things to keep in mind
Even if our NFT generator is super simple and easy to use, there are still a few things that we would like you should keep in mind when creating your collection:
- You can create a collection with any number between 1 and 10,000. However, you can make as many collections as you want. So you could create 100 collections of 10,000 each or as many collections as you want.
- The second thing that you should keep in mind is that while the name and description are optional fields they will be used for the metadata, so if you want the metadata of your collection to include the name and description you should probably fill those out.
- Likewise, you should also keep in mind that the name you give to the layers will also be used for the metadata of your collection, so try to use accurate and descriptive names in order for this to be reflected in your metadata.
- Another thing to keep in mind is that while you can ask for a collection of any size between 1 and 10,000 the computer will only be able to generate the number of NFTs that you want if you have given it sufficient layers and assets within those layers to actually generate the number of combinations that you are requesting. If the computer doesn’t have enough input it won’t be able to fulfill your request and in that case you can just add more assets or change some of the asset rarities to “Common”.
- Lastly, you should keep in mind that while your download will start automatically, in the rare event that you happen to encounter some problem, just email our support team at email@example.com using the same email address that you used at checkout and we will gladly provide you with the support that you need.
Wrapping it up
We’ve made our NFT generator to be the most easy to use generator that there is. Our goal has always been to provide you with the simplest user experience possible, and to reduce the amount of friction as much as we can so you can focus on what’s important.
If you have any comments or ideas on how we can improve the site and make the user experience better for you please don’t hesitate to let us know. We’re always happy to hear from you, and to include the feedback from our community in our development process.
We wish you the best of luck on your upcoming drop and we hope you are so satisfied with our service that you come back and use us again for your next NFT collection, and for every other collection after that one.